This fried chicken with a twist is great on its own, mixed with pasta or a salad.
- 2-3 chicken breast
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- The juice of 1 fresh lemon or 2 tbsp bottled lemon juice
- The notorious SPG
- 312 Cajun Voodoo
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a shallow bowl mix flour and parmesan. Add Cajun and SPG seasonings to taste (3-4 shakes of each is probably good, more cajun if you want some heat)
- Place milk in bowl and dip your chicken breast in
- Bring it over to the flour mixture and coat both sides
- Do this until all chicken breast are coated
- On the stove heat your frying pan
- Add olive oil to coat the bottom then add lemon juice ( note lemon juice will burn faster)
- Fry chicken, continuously flipping until both sides are golden brown and chicken is thoroughly cooked.